Reception Sites and Minimums:
• The Imperial Ballroom accommodates up to 150 guests with a $14,000 food and beverage minimum.
• The Breckenridge Ballroom accommodates up to 350 guests with a $18,000 food and beverage minimum.
• The Colorado Ballroom accommodates up to 500 guests with a $20,000 food and beverage minimum.
• The CopperTop II accommodates up to 100 guests with a $6,500 food and beverage minimum.*
• The CopperTop III accommodates up to 120 guests with a $8,500 food and beverage minimum.*
• The Tent accommodates up to 250 guests with a $8,500 food and beverage minimum.*
• Tent not available November – April or October – May
• The above minimums are inclusive of tax, gratuity, & resort fee and are negotiable
• Included with the reception site at no additional charge: Up to four (6) hours for your reception, tables and chairs, dance floor (up to 15’ x 15’), cake table, gift table, DJ table and head table. We provide cream or white linens, any color of napkins and overlay from our inventory, & votive candles. Glitter & confetti are not allowed in the banquet rooms. Banquet space is only held between the hours indicated on the contract. Set up time will be confirmed closer to wedding date dependent on other business in hotel,
• Banquet space is only held between the hours indicated on the contract. Up to two hours prior to the reception can be reserved for decorating.
• Noise ordinances are in place according to the Breckenridge Town ordinance. Outside entertainment must conclude by 10:00 pm and indoor entertainment must conclude by 11:00 pm.
Food and Beverage Policies:
• Food and beverage from outside the resort is not allowed at any time, excluding the wedding cake.
• Cake Cutting Fee (optional): We provide a cake cutting service for $3 per person which includes: cutting, plating, and serving the cake.
• Children’s meals are available at a discounted rate as follows:
• Children under 5: Buffet Dinner/Receptions – Free
• Ages 5 – 12 years: Buffet Dinner/ Receptions – Half Price
• Children plated dinner all ages – $23
Private Shuttle Transportation:
• The Resort can provide private shuttle transportation from May through October to and from Beaver Run Resort to your wedding site. Rates differ and depend on the location of the wedding. Your Conference Services Manager can assist you with providing these rates and booking the private transportation.
• The shuttle costs may be applied directly to the individual guest’s bill if elected. Private Shuttles must be booked at least two weeks prior to the event and 50% of the total fee is due at the time of booking.
• Beaver Run Resort can deliver gift bags to your guest’s room for a fee of $4 per room. We are also able to hand out the gift bags at the front desk upon guest check-in at no charge.
To book your event we require a credit/debit card to hold your reservation. Cancellation fees apply within 24 hours of reservation. No-show fee is equivalent to booked services. Children under 16 must be accompanied by parent in treatment rooms and patio.